Voluntary Merger Forms

Upload file: 


Per RSA 674:39-A Voluntary Merger.  Any owner of two or more contiguous pre-existing approved or subdivided lots or parcels who wishes to merge them for municipal regulation and taxation purposes may do so by applying to the Center Harbor Planning Board or its designee.  Except where such merger would create a violation of then-current ordinances or regulations, all such requests shall be approved and no public hearing or notice shall be required. 

No new survey plat need to be recorded, but a notice of the merger, sufficient to identify the relevant parcels and endorsed in writing by the Planning Board or its designee, shall be filed for recording in the registry of deeds, and a copy mailed to the municipality’s assessing officials.  No such merged parcel shall thereafter be separately transferred without subdivision approval.

The completed form must be returned to the Center Harbor Town Office for Planning Board Approval.

Merger WILL NOT be effective until it has been recorded as per RSA 674:39-A, and a copy showing the registry stamps is received by the Town.