Center Harbor Property owners who would like to file a Permanent Application for Property Tax Credit/Exemptions may fill out the attached PA-29 Application and submit to the Selectmen’s Office by April 15th to be eligible for that year’s property tax exemption. If you have any questions please call the Selectmen's Office at 603-253-4561.
PA-29 Tax Credit and Exemptions for the Town of Center Harbor for the following:
Property Tax Exemptions
- Veterans Credit (RSA 72:28) $500.00
- Service-Connected Total and Permanent Disability (RSA 72:35) $1,400
- Blind $15,000
- Solar Energy Heating/Cooling (RSA 72:62) *Amount equal to the assessed value of the
- Wind-Powered Energy System (RSA 72:66) *Amount equal to the assessed value of the
- Wood Heating Energy System (RSA 72:70) *Amount equal to the assessed value of the
Center Harbor property owners, who are 65 years of age on or before April 1st of the year for which the exemption is claimed and who qualify with the below listed income and asset limits, may apply for an ELDERLY EXEMPTION. The Elderly Exemption is applied as a reduction in property assessment. In order to qualify, the property in Center Harbor MUST be your Primary Residence and you MUST be a New Hampshire Resident for Five Consecutive Years preceding April 1st in the year the exemption is claimed.
65-74 Years 75-79 Years 80+ Years Income Limits Asset Limit
Single/Married (Excluding value of Residential
$15,000 $25,000 $45,000 $20,000/$30,000 $50,000